Please find a complete list of trips, services, classes, and prices below.
Information and considerations regarding trips and classes can be found at the bottom of the page. If you are interested in a service not listed, or if there is a particular circumstance, such as corporate events or large groups, please give the shop a call for more information. As always, you can find our contact information Here.
Guided & Trophy Trout Fishing:
|Riverside, Rainbow Point, Noontootla Creek Farm||1||Yes||$260||$360|
|Riverside, Rainbow Point, Noontootla Creek Farm||2||Yes||$410||$560|
|Other Private Water||1||Yes||$230||$340|
|Other Private Water||2||Yes||$350||$520|
|Gilligan Special||2||Yes||$250 (3 hours)|
|Gilligan Special||3||Yes||$375 (3 hours)|
|Public Water Wade||1||Yes||$180||$280|
|Public Water Wade||2||Yes||$250||$350|
|Shoal Bass Float||1||Yes||$300 (6 hours)|
|Shoal Bass Float||2||Yes||$400 (6 hours)|
|Jet Boat Trip (Shoal Bass or Stripers)||1 or 2||Yes||$350||$500|
|Basic Fly Tying||$65|
- Guided trips include use of rods, reels and waders
- Flies are included
- A half-day is approximately 4 hours of fishing time, and a full-day is approximately 8 hours.
- Full-day public water wading and float trips include lunch; shoal bass trips include drinks and snacks
- Applicable taxes not included
- Guide gratuities are not included, but are greatly appreciated
- We have a seven-day cancellation policy – most guide services require a 50% deposit, but we do not – we do ask that if you must cancel a trip, please do so prior to seven days before the trip out of consideration for the guide’s scheduling. If you cancel later than seven days before the trip, we reserve the right to charge you full price if we cannot re-schedule the guide for your time slot.
- We do fish in the rain (often that’s the best fishing!), but not in dangerous weather conditions – you are not subject to the seven-day cancellation policy in the event of dangerous or unfishable conditions
- All trout fishing is fly-fishing, catch & release only
- All equipment and materials are provided
- The Basic Fly-Fishing Class includes lunch
- See our class schedule for dates – we will also gladly schedule classes at any time with three or more students